Saturday, May 02, 2015

Nothing is too bad

Heard a lot of times from different people, a certain movie is just rubbish. Absolutly unwatchable. 
A book, a tv show, an event, you name it. 

N I am thinking, really? 

Somehow, I had not found things to hate or dislike from bottom of my heart. 
Probrably cause I think of all the heartwork done by number of people, to get it together. Sure the effort was way of the mark. Still it was an honest effort. No one wants their creation to be bad. No one wants people to hate their creation. 

Ok. May be its sort of like empathy. Or may be I just steer clear off things which  I feel I wont like. N hence doesn't have list of lot of things I hated. 

But funnily, I feel, whatever it is that makes me not to feel too lowly about something that is bad, also keeps me from fully appreciating something great. 

It takes a lot to impress me. Am seldomly moved. I find a lot of thing just about ok, Better than ok, Good. 
But wow!! that was AMAZING!! Comes out so so seldomly. 

I am not quite sure yet, if its  good or bad?

The capability to recognize the spectrum spread, the exact reason why you liked, what you liked is extremely important, for you to articulate your own self, your own likings. 
Probrably....

As confussed as before...

2 comments:

  1. I think that's a very good perspective.. And only few ppl think that way..so jus stay urself

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's a very good perspective.. And only few ppl think that way..so jus stay urself

    ReplyDelete

Hey There,
Do let me know what you think...