Sunday, September 06, 2009

Right and Wrong

Ever thought what is Right and what is Wrong?

Many times actually… Almost for each and everything we label things as this is right thing to do and that is a wrong thing to do.

Question is why? Why do we need to get into a right and wrong discussion? Why we can not just leave things as they are without being judgmental?

Probably, what is really needed to do is just playing along…

Dad wants me to wear some ring with some stone because he thinks it will be good for my health. OK. I really don’t believe it. So? Do I need to criticize and be getting into right wrong, blind faith, right faith discussion? I don’t think so. I just wore it. It makes him happy, so why not?

As long as someone’s action is not harming anybody physically, mentally or emotionally, why do you even need to think if it is right thing to do or wrong thing to do?

Simply put we all carry a goggle. A goggle through which we look at the world. Our perception of the world depends on that goggle. Someone else’s perception depends on the goggle he is wearing… The color depends on lot many things. The upbringing, value system, thought process, the past experiences. N No ones goggle is perfect. No ones!

Simply put it is probably very very difficult to take off that goggle. But we certainly can be less critical towards someone who has got a very very Different goggle than ours?

Right? What’s say? (And being habituated to right and wrong I can not avoid that question ;))

1 comment:

Hey There,
Do let me know what you think...