Sunday, September 13, 2009

Lost Opportunity

I came to office. My office has 0 to -3 floors for parking. I was on floor 0. The building has 3 lifts.

I reached near lifts and one of the lift was reaching 0th floor from floor below. Oh good, so good day today. Ate hi lift, kya baat hai J

The lift was near and I was near the door to get in. The lift door opened and uff, it was all jam packed. Hm…. So I had to let it go.

Hm.. waiting for the other lift now. It came from floor above; it did not go to cater below floors. It stopped on 0th. All empty. I got in. Pressed the 4th floor button. I got down on 4th and just looked back at the earlier lift I wanted to get in. It was still on 3rd and just started moving to 4th floor.

Simply because the other lift had lot of people going to all other floors, the lift stopped on 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and got delayed. While my lift had only me and got up to 4th faster.

Small a very very small incident…

But really isn’t this depicting from the real life?

At times when something comes across, you really feel like this is it. This is the opportunity you were waiting for… And you are already getting glad that you found that opportunity….But may be due to circumstances beyond your influences you loose out on that opportunity.

But sometimes that lost opportunity makes way for bigger and better opportunity…

This you do not know at that time. You are bound to feel sad, bound to feel disheartened. The realization that the lost opportunity was actually not a loss at all but in fact a gain, will occur only and only after the bigger opportunity presents itself.

Point is, have Faith!

Of course the bigger and better opportunity may not happen always…

Well, but still….

1 comment:

Hey There,
Do let me know what you think...