Monday, July 14, 2008

Bird’s point of view

While traveling to Brussels my plane was at night. What a view I had imagined. I will get to see the city lights getting smaller and smaller. I will feel like going up above in the heavens.

Big disappointment! :(

In the plane I felt practically nothing except that there was lot of noise! No elevation, no going to heavens.
Looking down from windows I can see lights, all right. But when did the guidance lights on runway stopped and when city lights started god knows! As in, I could not see the city getting smaller and smaller. When I realized I am looking at the city it was already small.
Ditto while coming back. The plane was in the morning from Brussels. I thought chalo now I can see the city getting smaller and smaller. But there the cloud cover or fog was so thick hardly could see anything :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There,
Do let me know what you think...