Saturday, October 27, 2007

Down the Memory Lane

Tried to get my room a little neater just so that to make my mummy a little happier. Got the old diaries written, so long back, when I was in school, college. Now a days I hardly write diary, should start that again. Its amazing reading it later on :)

Small, small incidents! So innocent and cute :)

Whenever you look back and see, you feel like you could have done few of the things so very differently. You feel like you were so naïve then. Over reacted, Not reacted, at some times Wrongly reacted! Perceived few things wrongly, or let’s say not so correctly. Things would have been so very different if I would have reacted differently.

And I am quite sure I will feel exactly the same when I will look at today few years down the line. :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There,
Do let me know what you think...